Every business needs a printer whether an entrepreneur, startup and home business owner they need to print documents, but with the range of printers model that are available online can be difficult to choose and use a printer is quite a frightening task for a newbie.
Luckily, once you learn the basics, you be able to grasp the most value from your business printer Just follow our do and don’ts
Do – Study about your printers
You need to choose between inkjet and laser printers.
Both of these printers need to replace ink or toner cartridge from time to time, most of them print out a paper with an average speed of 50 sheets per minute. This is the minimum speed for any businesses required.
• Inkjet printers are usually cheaper upfront, but more costly to operate. If you don’t print much, it can be the more affordable option
• The cost for ink cartridge CYMK ranges from RM45 – RM80
• An inkjet printer can print out an average of 13 to 15 page per minute (PPM
• More suitable to print a photo, diagram, chart, and other details because they produce a sharp, clear printed product.
• Due to the photo printing, inkjet printers consume quite numbers of ink in the proses
• Laser printers are better for printing documents. If you want to keep the cost low per pages as possible. Go for laser printers.
• They tend to faster (printing more pages per minute) and are more cost-effective because of their toner cartridges last longer.
• It can go up to 100 papers per minute (PPM) and normal Laser printer cartridge page yield around 1500 – 2000.
• Can use compatible, remanufactured and refilled cartridge
Don’t – Choose a printer that costs too much in the long run – go for all in one printer
With the different types and brands for printers choosing your business printer to become difficult, knowing your priorities and business nature will help you out.
It’s essential to compare the cost of printers and their replacement cartridges before you purchase them. Take note don’t be surprised by cartridge prices.
Do – Get the most value out of your printer
Finally, once you have your printer up and running, here are some hints for using it economically:
• Preview before you print – this will help you avoid wasted pages with poor formatting
• Stick to black and white and set it to save ink mode in your computer – avoid using color printing it uses more ink and isn’t always necessary
• Use your printer’s cleaning function – this will keep printer heads clean and improve ink consumption
When it comes to cartridges, OEM cartridge is quite expensive. You need to figure out another option. At JadiToner, you can choose for affordable compatible toner cartridge as low as RM17 for a laser printer. Wide ranges of toner cartridge brands such as HP, Canon, Brother, Samsung, Ricoh, and FujiXerox to be chosen for your printer.
We do have our own cartridges factory thus making us sell it at affordable price
If you would like more advice on choosing the right printer for your office, contact us today.