Job Objective / Summary
- Assisting researcher to carry out daily experiment, properties check, pilot plant and task allocate.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Duties may include , but are not limited to the following:
- Assist conduct experiment according respective research and development. From lab scale, pilot scale.
- To assist the researcher in keeping and retaining all necessary raw materials for experiment, necessary for running instrument or carry out activity.
- To maintain the equipment and pilot plant in good order and condition.
- Maintain laboratory cleanliness and tidy.
- Assist during production scale trial run.
- Follow instruction given by researcher on any task allocated.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM, Diploma.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the any field. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Preferably specializing in related field like Science & Technology/Laboratory or equivalent.
- Hands-on ability.
- Able to work effectively to complete a task on provided dateline.
- Computer literacy.
- Able to be based at Jalan Kapar, Klang.
*Full-Time position available
Production Assistant Manager
- Responsible for planning and controlling day-to-day manufacturing activities including production planning and processes to ensure timely delivery to fulfill customer’s requirement;
- Representation of the plant during customer /government officer visits.
- Ensure all equipments and machineries are well maintained at all times.
- Responsible for optimum utilization of manpower, machinery and materials.
- To monitor and improve production processes, identify problems and take appropriate action for correction and prevention.
- To ensure that all factory activities are performed in the most effective and efficient manner, sets target and provide the necessary coaching / trainings to further optimize performance.
- Responsible to evaluate the manpower competency, control of subordinate’s discipline.
- To ensure strict compliance of the production procedures and safety requirement.
- To perform any other duties as and when required by the Management.
- Applicants will be based on Jalan Kapar, Klang
- He/she must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree, Engineering (Chemical/Mechanical/Industrial) or equivalent.
- Must have at least 5 years working experience in Production Environment. Working experience in Chemical Industry/Environment is an added advantage.
- Strong leadership, good communication, analytical and effective problem solving skills.
- Initiates, implements and manages the factory’s maintenance programs based on industry’s best practices;
- Establish maintenance management system for tracking work orders, spare parts, maintenance history of factory equipment and utilities;
- Prepares reports, analyzes data and makes recommendations for improving factory operations and troubleshooting maintenance-related problems;
- Leads, guides and manages maintenance supervisors and technicians;
- Ensures that all factory operations related to maintenance, equipment and utilities are in compliance with applicable regulatory requirements;
- To perform any other duties as and when required by the Operation Manager as well as the Management.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering or equivalent;
- At least 5 years in chemical- or manufacturing-related industries;
- Preferably have at least 3 years of experience in managing supervisors and technicians, whether in Executive or Managerial role;
- Candidate able to converse in Bahasa Malaysia and English; Mandarin-speaking candidate would also be preferred;
- Candidates who possess other qualifications such as Six Sigma Belt holders, and certifications such as BO chargeman, competent person to operate boiler/ waste water treatment plant (WWTP)/ chimneys, certified safety & health officer are also encouraged to apply;
- Required skills: Leadership, Communication, Technical (Chemical/ Mechanical Engineering) and Basic Management
Focusing on preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and problem resolution for electrical/mechanical equipment issues. Responsible for maintaining enhances service quality and equipment reliability by improving workflows and optimizing maintenance processes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning and execution of the preventative maintenance programs. Improve the reliability of the equipment.
- Co-ordinate & monitor work performed by contractors
- Work with vendors to source parts and to substitute OEM parts with more economical options, designing and testing improved parts to improve equipment functionality.
- Manage capital projects including identifying scope, cost, milestones, etc.
- Provide leadership, coaching and direction to technicians in all aspects of their work.
- Serves as a key resource for safety related issues with the goal of meeting/exceeding OSHA requirements for a safe workplace.
- Participates in technical audits and compliance assessments, and follows up on closure of remedial action plans.
- Ensuring there is continuous cover of the machinery & equipment in case of breakdowns.
- Analyzes & implements corrective action reports & process tracking mechanisms.
- Provides daily equipment functioning activity information.
- Identifies and captures opportunities for improvement in equipment maintainability and reliability.
- Creating maintenance procedures
- To perform other related job as assigned by immediate supervisor from time to time.
- Responsible for the completion of all maintenance service request as assigned.
- To ensure all machines & processes are operating at optimum condition.
- To train technicians on proper problem solving, skills in trouble shooting
- To implement systematic way to maximize machine output
- To work on safety environment
- Formal Qualification
- Bachelor degree in Electrical.
- Preferably at least five years of experience working with electrical, electronic and mechanical maintenance.
- Computer literate.
- Well verse in Microsoft office.
- Ability to solve problems via advanced technical knowledge, complex analysis and theory testing
- Preferably Executives specializing in Engineering – equivalent.
- Good command of English & Bahasa Malaysia, both written and verbal.
- Able to perform multi-tasking.
- Interpersonal skills & good leadership skill.
- Good analytical & trouble-shooting skills.
- Knowledge on PLC board will be an advantage
- Pneumatic / Hydraulic
- Assist the Supervisor in carrying out day to day operation responsible for preventive maintenance repair all type of equipment and machines in the factory.
- To report immediately to the supervisor if any difficulties in completing jobs.
- To carry out general maintenance repairs in accordance with the defect report
- Assist the Supervisor in overseeing and monitoring if any sub-contractor engaged in repair works and performance according to the company procedure and standard
- To observe and practice the safety work requirement and report if any accident occurs to the supervisor.
- To operate assigned machines/ equipment as to provide continuous and consistent utilities required for operations.
- To conduct adequate control of all hazardous substances, flammable materials, explosive, electrical, noise, radiation and manual handling risks.
- To initiate troubleshooting and repair of machinery and systems breakdown.
- Able to handle a challenging and high pressure technical environment.
- Be part of the Service Team in maintenance of machinery systems in carrying out support and maintenance.
- To work closely with the departments to ensure meet production yield with minimum downtime recording.
- To continuously monitor and evaluate existing methods, process and equipments to determine process capability and undertake projects for process improvement.
- To perform any other duties as and when required by the Management
- Aircond & Chiller servising knowledge will be advantage
- Dehumidifier and air compressor
- Candidate must possess at least a Certificate, Diploma in Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical/Electronic, or its equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Fresh graduates with good communication skills and personality are encouraged to apply.
- Must be able to work on shift rotation and able to be on standby whenever required.
- Must be a self-starter, with drive for results.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Able to work independent and long hours at times.
- Able to work at Glenmarie, Shah Alam and Jalan Kapar ,Klang
If you cannot view this page properly, please disable your ad-block software/plug-in/extension. Thank you.